Required Experiences and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high-energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Ideally understanding of online marketing principles
- Ability to understand and articulate technical specifications to non-technical people
- Build relationships with our customers and partners and help them solving their issues
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Samba.ai effectively
- Become an expert in Samba.ai and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Samba.ai
- Stay on top of our documentation, including our FAQ
With us, you will be:
- A core member of a valuable and talented team that is developing a vibrant internal product
- Working in the area of upcoming mainstream trend
- Helping shape the future of Artificial Intelligence
- Part of a flat organization, focused on results and not bureaucracy
- Touching a wide scope of tasks, that will allow you to grow and develop
And we offer even more!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Help with relocation, if it is the case
- Offices in downtown Prague, 34 seconds from Metro B, Karlovo namesti
- Full remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
And for the other benefits, we will be more than happy to meet you and tell you all about us
We are the ad tech Company developing Samba.ai data analytical framework, that is currently widely used in some of the largest e-commerce across Europe.
Our mission is to empower marketers with a flexible interface for managing the lifecycle of the omni-channel campaigns created with best practices in mind. Flexibility in features is very close to the style of the rising no-code platforms.
We are proud to be on the forefront of automation and artificial intelligence, developing applications that empower our users. We love technology not just for what it is and offers our clients, but for all the unlocked potential it represents.
Why work with us? You will have freedom. To learn, to make mistakes, to improve and to be part of an ambitious startup company. We can guarantee you that during six months with us, you will get condensed 3 years of experience you would acquire with other companies.