Required Experiences and Skills:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps engineering
- Advanced technical skills and working experience supporting Linux networking (vlan, bridging, iptables, port forwarding), storage (raid, filesystems, ...), systemd, sysctl (e.g. max open files/sockets, ip forwarding) etc.
- Strong experience supporting PostgreSQL, nginx, openssl (certificate management), DNS (record management at the hosting, office dnscache management), openvpn (certificate management, vpn maintenance), security (hardening ssh configuration, iptables, CVE details)
- Strong background using monitoring and logging tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
- Proactive and with positive attitude
- As a plus - enthusiastic for functional programming languages such as Scala.
- Hands-on experience with orchestration technologies such as Nomad and Kubernetes.
- Maintain and scale an infrastructure supporting a low-latency, large-scale production system.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment.
- Take part in defining strategy for promoting and adhering to best practices.
- Support, manage and configure internal monitoring and log systems.
- You will touch new features’ development, using modern technologies
With us, you will be:
- A core member of a valuable and talented team that is developing a vibrant internal product
- Working in the area of upcoming mainstream trend
- Helping shape the future of Artificial Intelligence
- Part of a flat organization, focused on results and not bureaucracy
- Touching a wide scope of tasks, that will allow you to grow and develop
And we offer even more!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Help with relocation, if it is the case
- Offices in downtown Prague, 34 seconds from Metro B, Karlovo namesti
- Full remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
And for the other benefits, we will be more than happy to meet you and tell you all about us
We are the ad tech Company developing Samba.ai data analytical framework, that is currently widely used in some of the largest e-commerce across Europe.
Our mission is to empower marketers with a flexible interface for managing the lifecycle of the omni-channel campaigns created with best practices in mind. Flexibility in features is very close to the style of the rising no-code platforms.
We are proud to be on the forefront of automation and artificial intelligence, developing applications that empower our users. We love technology not just for what it is and offers our clients, but for all the unlocked potential it represents.
Why work with us? You will have freedom. To learn, to make mistakes, to improve and to be part of an ambitious startup company. We can guarantee you that during six months with us, you will get condensed 3 years of experience you would acquire with other companies.