About the team
Responsibility. Respect. Inspiration. Passion.
To us, these are not just some fluffy recruitment keywords, but the core values that define us as a company. Our values represent all that we do and all that we are. Whether we are building a new feature or a new client relationship, these values come to life in our work.
More about us
Why is this opportunity exciting:
- Our mission is to empower marketers with a flexible interface for managing lifecycle of the omni-channel campaigns created with best practices in mind
- Flexibility in features is very close to the style of the rising no-code platforms
- You will be working very closely with experienced relevant people (Product Owner and Developers) to design user journeys and establishing direction for the Interaction design
- Recognized clients from all over the Central Europe with complex needs stretching the entire team and product
- Designing digital products, mainly SaaS platforms
- Working long-term in product teams as opposed to agencies/studios only
- Fluency in Sketch/Figma (we settled with Figma)
- Professional experience with building/expanding a Design system in cooperation with a Frontend developers
- Demonstrated mapping of User Journeys in a context of software development and efficiency in prototyping dynamic user flows
- Conducting User Interviews/Usability Tests to validate new ideas and discover the reasons causing chronic issues
- Interested more in Interaction Design rather than visual/UI design
- Analytical approach to problem-solving. There is a lot of underlying complexity waiting to be communicated in a clear and simple UI
- Seeking challenges to simplifying complexity with a user-centric approach
- High agency - you enjoy access to power and responsibility to improve Samba as a company and as a product
Bonus points for:
- Solo designer experience
- Working in MarkTech industry/markets
- Previous coding experience or at least understanding basic models of how the software works
- Translating the feature specifications into user flows and final UI ( to be hand-overed to frontend devs)
- Co-owning the interface as a system (UI & Frontend) with Frontend Developers
- Owning the design system and understanding the implications of its modifications
- A holistic approach to product design
With us, you will be:
- A core member of a valuable and talented team, that is developing a vibrant internal product
- Working in the area of upcoming mainstream trend and helping shape the future of Artificial Intelligence
- Part of a flat organization, focused on cutting bureaucracy
- Working with talented, like-minded professionals
- Touching a wide scope of tasks, that will allow you to grow and develop
And we offer even more!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Help with relocation, if the case
- Offices in Prague
- Flexible working hours
- 3 sick days
- 5 weeks of vacation
- And for the rest, we will be more than happy to meet you and tell you all about us
With Samba, everyone is an equal partner in delivering change to our users and inspiration to each other. We consider software development an artform, an outlet for creativity, and a means of expressing one’s ideas.
We are the ad tech Company developing Samba.ai data analytical framework, that is currently widely used in some of the largest e-commerce sites in Czech Republic.
We are proud to be on the forefront of automation and artificial intelligence, developing applications that empower our users. We love technology not just for what it is and offers our clients, but for all the unlocked potential it represents.
Technology is our lifeblood. We actively search out and track the latest software and hardware solutions, trying to always utilize the most efficient means of getting the job done.
Since our founding, we have always believed that our customers will only reach their highest potential if our team can do the same. From this mindset comes our entire belief system: that “Our customers won’t thrive, if our team and workplace aren’t thriving too.”
To that end, we work hard at providing a welcoming, engaging, and rewarding atmosphere for our team. One that actively encourages idea-sharing, constructive feedback, and transparent working and project processes.